Getting ready for the holidays can be stressful, especially when it comes to buying gifts for the special people in your life. If you are anything like many of the men in my life you probably find it hard to pick the perfect gift for the women on your list. Fear not! I have compiled a list of eight fool-proof and unique gifts to help you get through the holiday season, stress-free.
1) The perfect weekender bag. Everyone needs a great bag for weekend getaways, especially after getting inspiration from all the weekend escapes featured on A Boston Blazer. This gift is the perfect way to say that you are looking forward to a year of adventures ahead. Check out the Worton Weekender from Blue Claw Co, $325.
2) The chic accessory. Scarfs are a fun and easy way to add a pop of color and pattern to an outfit and the best thing is you can never have too many of them. This scarf from Yorscarf, a Providence based company, is the perfect mix of feminine and classic. Spring Blooms L-Shaped Scarf, $29.
3) A one of a kind treasure. We sell original art highlighting fashion illustration both on our site but also on our Etsy. The Etsy shop in particular caters towards female fashion. Original, one of a kind artwork is a unique gift that she's sure to never forget. "Jump" original fashion illustration, $90.
4) The gift of relaxation. Skin care and pampering are always safe and great go-tos for the holidays. Follain is a New England based skin care shop that caries the perfect products for pampering over the holiday season. Herbivore Botanicals Renew Bath Salts, $18.
5) While you are shopping for yourself. If you haven't found out about Sault New England from following A Boston Blazer you are missing out. This is one of the best menswear shops around according to GQ (and us). The store also happens to carry some great unisex gift ideas. One of my current favorites is this tote bag, which is the perfect carry-all for traversing around the New England streets. Sault New England Natural Hobo tote, $26.
6) For cozying up this winter. I don't know if you've noticed, but it's cold outside. Sadly, it's only getting colder from here. Cozy blankets are one of the best things to have around the house in the middle of winter. This blanket from Pod will keep someone warm and cozy all winter long. Red Gingham Blanket, $134.
7) A stiff drink. Holiday season is party season. Is there a better excuse to give the gift of a good drink? Check out Eat Boutique for some fun gift ideas. This Holiday Drinks Collection is perfect for the season, $75.
8) Feeling naughty, not nice. A beautiful set of lingerie is perfect for treating your special someone to a naughty but beautiful gift. Check out Forty Winks to find something particularly nice for your special someone. Dollhouse Bettie Nouvelle Amour Half Cup Demi, $66. Dollhouse Bettie Nouvelle Amour High Waist Garter Thong, $66.